Leading SAFe with SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification
Leading SAFe course teaches the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe Agilist (SA).
Thriving in the digital age with Business Agility, according to the Scaled Agile Framework SAFe, version 5.1
During this two-day course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Participants in the class gain insights into mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the competitive market. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. They also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Participants in the class explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to agile product delivery. Learners also develop an understanding for implementing a Lean Portfolio Management function in their enterprise.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications.
SAFe® and Scaled Agile Framework® are registered marks of Scaled Agile, Inc
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
Goals of Leading SAFe training
After this course, you can:
- Lead the transformation to Business Agility with SAFe
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product Delivery
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe 5 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- experience in Scrum.
Leading SAFe with SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification - course content
- Thrive in the Digital Age with Business Agility
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Build Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Explore Lean Portfolio Management
SAFe Agilist (SA) certification exam
- This training prepares you for SAFe 5 Agilist (SA) Exam
- Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
- You take the exam using your own computer any time within 30 days of the training, only internet access is needed.
- Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice
- Exam Delivery: Web-based; closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 35 out of 45 (77% passing score)
- see SAFe 5 Agilist sample test questions
Attendees who pass the SAFe Agilist exam will receive:
- A SAFe Agilist certificate
- A SAFe 5 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- A SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey.
The training material is in English. The training is run by using official material provided by Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Hyvä opettaja, kiinnostavaa asiaa!
- Kiitos hyödyllisestä koulutuksesta. Kouluttajan rauhallinen ja asiantunteva esiintyminen piti mielenkiinnon ja vireyden yllä perjantai iltaan saakka.
- Tehokas ja hyödyllinen kahden päivän paketti SAFesta jota voin suositella myös muille.
- Hyvä kouluttaja! Hän osasi vastata todella hyvin osallistujien kysymyksiin. Ja oli selvästi perehtynyt itse aiheeseen.
- Hyvä setti kaiken kaikkiaan.
- Innostuneet kouluttajat!
- Hienosti vedetty massiivinen tietopaketti. Kiitos 🙂
- Kouluttaja oli hyvä ja hänellä on käytännön työn kautta paljon näkemyksiä ja esimerkkejä.
- Hyvä kokonaisuus.
- Tehokas setti, ja juuri oikeaa asiaa omaan tarpeeseen.